Monday, August 30, 2010

Manic Monday

Today begins the last week of summer break for us, and for most of our friends too – school starts next week!! Our learning community begins on Tuesday and that will be the kick off for us for the school year. Last year, I started school 2 weeks before our community started, but we have been too busy for that this year, so we will start with the rest of the world.

We have our one last hurrah this weekend – camping at Ocean Shores! The weather looks promising – no rain and some sunshine… as compared to the thunder and lightening we has last year!

So my goal this week is to slowly pack all week so I don’t have to run around losing my mind on Thursday and Friday. It is such a nice goal…

I have to continue planning for school since we will start the day after getting home (argh), do laundry, keep the house clean, meetings all day tomorrow for our community, hang out with a few friends, date night… and make and clean up 3 meals a day….

And a cute picture from sleepovers this weekend…

SONY DSC

Off to do laundry… :)


2 comments:

Kassie said...

They are so cute!!! :D I love that they are friends and so are we. You are wonderful. Thanks for making that happen. She had SOOO much fun. MUAH! KK

Anonymous said...

I so want to go to Ocean Shores and stay at the Shilo. Can you post pictures of Ocean Shores? Lots and lots of pictures?!?!?!
a