Still no computer cord - had to borrow one. But I did get a begging email from the first vendor for me to remove the negative feedback that I put on the order... Nice to see that my opinion matters!
**********************
Well, once again we did Halloween with friends - I think I really enjoy doing it that way! (Missed you Edwards family!)
The kids of course wanted to go buy costumes – but weren't that interested in spending their own money on them since I wasn’t gonna hand over $20 or $30 apiece for new costumes. So they went digging in our dress up and came up with their own. They didn’t even complain much about it – and they had fun!
This year Amanda really got into it - she walked up to the doors and said in her big voice "CAN I HAVE SOME CANDY???" Of course, coming out the mouth of a 2 1/2 year old dressed up as a princess, it is certainly cute. She finally figured out 'trick or treat' by the end and was very good at saying 'thank you.'
She was particularly fascinated by this ‘ghost’ sitting on someone’s porch. I think it was a teenage boy – he did a great job of not being too scary for the little kids. None of the kids could quite tear themselves away from him. Amanda must have said ‘thank you’ five times. It was so cute!
And even mom got in the ‘Halloween spirit’ (this is as good as it gets, people).
Thanks Robert and Michelle for hanging out with us! I think our dinner might end up on Tempt-Your-Tummy Tuesday!! :)
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!!
Yep, it was a beautiful evening for
trick or treating!! Can't believe
the weather today! But we are suppose to be 70' tomorrow! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! 2-3
is my favorite ages for stuff! Still innocent and inquisitive,love
it!
Mom/Grandma
so fun! I WANT SOME CANDY TOO!
did you take off the negative feedback? of COURSE they want it off... :)
Post a Comment