Well – Amanda is the only one left with sickies – this was her this morning – she was actually asleep.
She is currently refusing to drink – she usually only drinks formula and water, but both of those make her throw up almost immediately so I wont give them to her. But she HATES juice of any kind… I mean absolutely despises - so getting her to drink Gatorade is a lesson in strong-willed children. However, she is not throwing up or having diarrhea either – so we are in a holding pattern with hydration. The biggest concern is that she gets herself totally depleted and we end up in the hospital again… so even though I would really rather NOT fight with a sick 2 1/2 year old, I press on and bribe, threaten, and cajole until I get at least a sip of Gatorade down her a every once in a while… Fun times.
I am praying for her future husband…this girl is STUBBORN!!!
5 comments:
Poor girl, and poor mommy too! I think you miht have it worse trying to bribe that stubborn girl to drink!!!
Poor sick darling... I hope she is back to her fighting self soon! Thoughts and prayers go your way as you nurse your sick baby girl!!
I wonder if her grandma prayed the same prayer.... :-)
You better believe I'm praying for both of you...She needs to have a turn-around and begin to crave juice and some fatting food!
Mom (grandma)
Amazing how a few extra pounds can make all the difference when they are sick! She is very lucky to have such a wonderful and caring mom. Hang in there.
Post a Comment