Thursday, November 18, 2010

To Sarah

DSC03631I saw this little guy on my shelf today and thought of you (since you gave it to me…not because pigs remind me of you…:) )

I have missed you lately. There is 19 hours and an ocean separating us, busy kids and busy lives, connection is hard.

But I miss you.

Now don't get all guilty from this post. No shame. I just wanted you to know that I love you and miss you and think of you at random times during my day. I was reading your blog and Manda saw the family picture of you and said, “MOMMY!! That is Auntie Sarah!!!!”

So there it is. I love that you are right where God wants you. It is too bad that it is half a world away. But hearts are not aware of that distance – you are as close as you ever were.

Let’s Skype with the kids sometime!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You said what my heart has felt too, especially for the last few weeks... Miss you too Sarah!

SB said...

oh yes, I just want to hop on a plane - been feeling that way for a little while now... but I keep thinking how silly that would be. But then it wouldn't be. But then it would be... Can't seem to find a moment where time and energy match to ring. Let's organise Skyping. And yes yes, let's draw names for the kids for Christmas!!!

SB said...

oh and yeah, thanks for the pig comment. i needed a good laugh when my kids are throwing up green frog custard!!! (see my blog!)