Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Math

My kids are very strong in math – thanks to Leroy who is an amazing number and math man. I guess I have to say that I don’t mind math either – my favorite class at UW was Statistics and Research. Even now that sounds geeky…

Anyway – I have a great friend who I met through her blog and she posted these awesome math videos (wow, that sounds all ‘homeschool-y’) that I want to share with you! I know Erica will love them!

'Short' Division

 

Multiplication

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just spent a very fun evening, Seth and I, doing the multiplication new way and old way. We used homemade graph paper for the new way to help keep everything in line and neat. It was really fun. Then I showed Seth my cool way to check answers. I'll have to show you next we are together which, crossing my fingers, is Thanksgiving Saturday.
Thanks for the youtube, it was very fun and enjoyable.