Friday, November 5, 2010

Photoshop

I am an aspiring photographer and seriously amateur graphic artist… ok, I have a nice camera and Photoshop on my computer. I would love to take some classes on how to improve – but alas, my life is not conducive to taking any time to do a recurring class. So I must be content to play, try and watch tutorials on line, and beg my friends who know about cameras and Photoshop to come over and teach me!!!

But I enjoy being creative with the photos that I do take…SONY DSC                       10-10 Erica copy SONY DSC                       SONY DSC

(and actually, my sister took this picture, I just edited it…)

SONY DSC

2 comments:

LilPrecious said...

I LOVE these! You are very talented and seem to be doing an excellent job of teaching yourself what to do! I don't have photoshop, and only use a point and shoot, but I do like to be creative now and then...it is fun! I hope you continue to experiment with your photography as I will always enjoy looking at the wonderful photos you take!!

Staci said...

Hey Jenn! These are so great. I have Photoshop Elements and it scares me to death! :) What is your schedule like during the week? The boys and I could come over for a visit during one of your breaks. Also, when we first talked about blogging you told me it's possible to get it printed into a book to keep. Where do I go to do that? Talk to you soon,
Staci