The last hoooo-rahhh is here – we are off to camping this weekend! I am mostly packed this morning – hope to get some baking done for some treats.
Someone overheard me talking to the kids about our menu – Sour Cream Hamburgers, Steak & Shrimp, Big Breakfasts – and boy did they give me a hard time! But we eat well camping – makes it fun!
No computer access while camping – the only reason I am taking my computer is for movie-watching if the weather turns on us. It is a much needed break – I have been on the computer way too much lately, getting ready for school and our community. I wont share the comments made by my kids about it… but needless to say, I need to be present for them this weekend as well as a break for myself.
I was reading a post about priorities today, and she had written them out so that she would remember what order they were in… I think that I will do that this weekend to start off on a better foot for school, as well as writing out my goals for the year for each kid. I also want to write out a little bit about each kid for the year – a habit I really want to get into…
And in case you didn't notice, I will point it out – I finally came up with a school logo for us. Check it out on the sidebar. I have been trying to come up with one for the last 2 years and never been happy with what I created – but with Photoshop, it is easier to make something come out like I envision it. Still want to tweak it a bit, but I like it pretty well…
Have a good weekend! I know we will!
1 comment:
Have a wonderful time camping!! I love the camping pics, too. And I love the logo...Really shows your purpose!
MOM
Post a Comment