So after lunch today, I took the topping from the Cinnamon Toast Divine and spread it on tortillas, added some chocolate chips, and broiled it till it was bubbly and Yum ( Next time I will spread it MUCH thinnner).
As the kids were devouring them, Erica says, "I know why these are so yummy! - Because Mom made them!!"
The cool thing was, that she wasn't even trying for brownie points! Soemthing nice for this Monday afternoon!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice kids say nice things about nice moms! We love this recipe from you! I was surprised it was not in her cookbook, so thank you very much for posting it!
2 comments:
Nice kids say nice things about nice moms!
We love this recipe from you! I was surprised it was not in her cookbook, so thank you very much for posting it!
I haven't tried the divine, but I will!
Kudos are always better when they aren't to get something! YEAH MOMMY!!!
Post a Comment