Yes - I have been TOOO tired to think of anything creative to post. I had an idea for Tempt Your Tummy, but realized I had already done it (bran muffins). So I tried to think of another one, but had done that one too (rosemary bread). And my last idea (spinach rice) - I had done that one too. There are still 2 Cinnamon Cream Cheese Rolls on my counter that were Leroy's, but he hasn't taken them yet - so they might disappear today... And I am getting the itch to make a new recipe I have saved.
All the pictures on my camera are of school, and I am kind of tired of posting about school.
We are all well and learning here. There were bouncy houses up in the front yard yesterday cause Leroy had a rental this weekend and they got WET - so that was a ready-made recess - but then the neighbor kids came over at 1:30 cause they only had a half day of school and it was sunny and beautiful, I declared a half day school too. So today is a make up day. Gonna put Manda and Nate BOTH down for naps and try and get caught up.
I really wanna go take a nap...but alas, too many little brains to engage!!! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment