Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Weekend in Review…

There was SUNSHINE! A lot of it…

P9040047

There was the Shilo Inn (for Andi…:)…

P9040067

There was the beach…

P9040032

P9040058P9040062

There was fun…

DSC01605DSC01635

DSC01626 DSC01619

There was attitude…

DSC01640

There was Dan who played dollies…

DSC01598DSC01611

And who had a Harley…

DSC01659 DSC01652

There was us.

P9040043

Now we are home, getting ready for life to smack us upside the head – BACK TO THE GRIND, PEOPLE!!!

(and yes, I am posting this at 1:35 AM. Finished school planning for now… off to bed.)


3 comments:

SB said...

great pics. how quickly the fun ends. but yay for the vitamin D before back-to-school hits!

Pam and Steve said...

I'm so glad you had nice weather!
One last ray before the grind... but it is going to be a great school year!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Shilo picture and all the other fun ones! I want to go to the Shilo!!!
I swear if I had met Jef a few years later I would have been a biker chic with an arm band tattoo!!!!
MMMMMM speeeeeeeeeddddddd on the back of a bike!
a
this has been another epsiode of things you did not need to know!