I am not going to fess up to when I posted this... Good thing I can change the posted time!!!
We completed our first day at CC - WHEW!! I kept telling myself when I realized that my stomach was all in knots, that it was the first day and it is SUPPOSED to be chaotic!!! So now onto the daily stuff!! I am finished at this mystery hour with the first week's of material, which is a lot!! I now have 3 kids officially in school, I am doing preschool, 1st grade and 4th grade for the first time, and I have a 2 year old who wants to potty train (YEAH RIGHT!).
I have changed up our organization system (hopefully post about that on Thursday). I chose this system because I really think it will help me keep everything straighter. The work at the onset is a lot but I am pretty sure it will pay off in the end. I am looking forward to seeing the kids' faces when they come downstairs and see what I accomplished and all the fun stuff waiting for them!
But for your viewing pleasure - enjoy this perfectly realistic video.

We completed our first day at CC - WHEW!! I kept telling myself when I realized that my stomach was all in knots, that it was the first day and it is SUPPOSED to be chaotic!!! So now onto the daily stuff!! I am finished at this mystery hour with the first week's of material, which is a lot!! I now have 3 kids officially in school, I am doing preschool, 1st grade and 4th grade for the first time, and I have a 2 year old who wants to potty train (YEAH RIGHT!).
I have changed up our organization system (hopefully post about that on Thursday). I chose this system because I really think it will help me keep everything straighter. The work at the onset is a lot but I am pretty sure it will pay off in the end. I am looking forward to seeing the kids' faces when they come downstairs and see what I accomplished and all the fun stuff waiting for them!
But for your viewing pleasure - enjoy this perfectly realistic video.

2 comments:
Love it! That is totally you guys! :-) You just need a few more kids!
No, No, No, Michelle!
Grandma Pam
Post a Comment