Monday, September 13, 2010

Sweetness

Every Morning, Mandy gets a bottle. She finds a quiet place to sit and downs what she wants – rarely finishing it. I tried when she was about 15 months old to get her off the bottle, and she boycotted food COMPLETELY for 2 1/2 days until I gave her the bottle. The Doctors said not to worry about it – at this point, she just needs to eat. I recently started adding 1 ounce of regular milk to the formula to see how she tolerates it. I would love to not buy formula – or bottles for that matter.

Anyway, this morning. Erica found her curled up on the couch and curled up with her.

DSC01744

Pretty soon Nate had to get in on it.

DSC01746

DSC01749

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so that middle picture is just about the cutest photo I have ever seen!
a

Pam and Steve said...

Sweet!
Mom