Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blogging Burn Out - but I am back...

Sigh.

Back to the grind. But it is good to be back to a semi-normal routine. (although I don't know that routine is ever a word to describe my life...)

It was great having 2 weeks spending with family both in Oregon and here. I just didn't take much time to be on my computer to blog. But it did leave me with plenty of blogging material for a while! I am going to back date some so that I can have them in my blog book which I will send for publication before the end of the month...

But here is a picture of my family at large -


And large it is - 7 adults and 10 kids. We were all together for a whole 2 weeks - it was crazy and wonderful at the same time. Love the relationships that change each time we are all together - we see new dynamics develop with the younger ones as they grow. It was lovely.


There were a lot of happenings during that 2 weeks - more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have missed you. Welcome back! You brighten my day!
a