Thursday, January 28, 2010

Date Night (last night)

Agenda:

Shopping for New Camera
Dinner
Pick up Prescription for Manda
Pay babysitter more than we paid for dinner.
Jennifer does this (garbage goes in the morning)


Leroy pays bills.
Bed.

Date night at 35, almost 15 years married, with kids, is SOOO different than 10 years ago. Kinda miss it. Kinda wouldn't change it for the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fridge looks beautiful!
My fridge is jealous!
a

Jill said...

OMGoodness! Sitting here with jaw on the floor. Good for you! I bet that felt AWESOME to get done!

LilPrecious said...

I'm with you on this one...
Date nights are WAY different then they were before we had kids and although I, too, miss those days...
I wouldn't change them for the world!

LilPrecious said...

I'm with you on this one...
Date nights are WAY different then they were before we had kids and although I, too, miss those days...
I wouldn't change them for the world!