Boy - I miss my laptop. Well, I guess I still have a laptop technically, but it is now permenantly tied to a monitor as it does not have a functional screen... so I have to sit here to use it. And having to work at a desktop computer does not a good blogger make.
****************************************************
We have been outside a lot lately... the weather has been unseasonably nice! Better take advantage of it - we will soon be sequestered again. So after school is done...
We have headed outside. Bike rides...
(Who are these PEOPLE overtaking my house? And yes, the unbuckled helmet was quickly remedied...)
(shout out to my sis across the sea.. miss ya lady and your fam...)
Exploring...
And the park. It was WET - but fun.
And this picture is horribly blurry and the exposure is disgusting - but I still love the faces...
Oh how I adore my life with these little people! We have so much fun together. The days are HARD - but OH so worth every single second.
No comments:
Post a Comment