Monday, January 18, 2010

Manic Monday

Woke up to clear blue skies! Nice change from the rain that we have been having and was projected for as long as they can forecast. Alot of people lost power - we browned out a half a dozen times but never fully lost it. Good thing too - Erica had a friend over and I had visions of kids sleeping on the floor in our room or in our beds all night - equalling NO sleep. Whew.

So we went for a walk... it was 55 and SUNNY!!



I never took a picture of Nate - not intentionally - but subconsciously - who wants to take a picture of a whiney 3 year old? He didn't want to walk, didn't want to ride his scooter - but I wasn't pushing him on a beautiful day like this.!! We have been cooped up for days in this deluge - he was walking, DANG IT!!!

And trying to take better pictures with my annoying camera - these pictures have better color I think. Saving up for a new camera - not sure how elaborate to get... I should really research but yeah - as if I have time for that.

4 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

Nif, I think you should consider the Canon G11. It's compact and easy to use and has MANY of the features of the SLR's. I'll take some pics and send them to you and you can see it when we are up there in Feb. Love ya, DAD

Jill said...

These are good pics though sis... lovin' the pic of Mandie chillin' with the glasses! Good for you for getting out!

Daniel Slocum said...

Let's talk Camera!
Happy for you on the power. We were out for 18 hours. Got it back at about 6 tonight.

Anonymous said...

Um, I don't understand. What is a "clear blue skies" and what is "sunny"?
a