Here is a picture of my new fantabulous camera taken with my old crappy - oh, um, perfectly fine family-use camera.
According to my very talented professional photographer friends (I have two), I MUST read the manuals! It is a Sony Alpha 500. I am awaiting Photoshop Elements in the mail any day now... Oh my.
I am a little excited, a lot scared. What did I get myself into with a purchase of this kind of camera??? I was slightly freaking out as we drove away from the shop, and Leroy very kindly said "This is a good purchase, honey. I know you will use it!" So I took a deep breath, and went back to my happy place! I have a NEW camera!! Yee-Haw!!

3 comments:
Hurray!! Finally!! I KNOW you will read every page of the manual,too. Now I just need to figure out our new camera... Have fun@
GOOD FOR YOU!!! Finally getting a camera that you can be proud to use... I know you will take wonderful photos! Have fun!!!
You have to teach me how to use photoshop elements! You have a mac?
a
Post a Comment