
From this tiny-ness (wow - that seems like an eternity ago!!)
To my little munchkin!See Great Grandma Simmons there in the background? Well, before Manda was born, I let her in on the name we had picked out for this surprise little girl who was coming. She smiled at me and said, "Did you know that was MY grandmother's name?" I did not know that - but I love that Amanda's name has a history. And her middle name is for Grandma Reenie (Leroy's mom).
Our Spunky Monkey, Mandy-Cakes, Manda-Panda, Little Lady, Amanda Kay...


4 comments:
Hippo Birdie Mandie,
Hippo Birdie
a
From that tiny little package... what a bundle of spunk - she should have red hair! LOVE YOU MANDIE!!!
wow, was that REALLY 2 years ago? and yet a lifetime away... love you little lemur! (i promise that's the last time i'll say that!!) ;)
You've come a long way Amanda!! We love you sooo... much! (I WANT THAT
PICTURE, Jenn, please???)
Mom, Grandma Pam, etc
Post a Comment