I just can't get over the beautiful details in their eyes that your new camera is getting! I like to take pictures of the inside of all our ears, and mouths and then play guess who! But then, craziness does run in my family! a
stop it!!! you're making me crazy jealous, and now I'm doubting my lazy attitude towards clutching so tightly to my point-and-shoot-put-in-my-pocket-and-take-everywhere-and-let-the-kids-play-with-it camera. stop it i tell you, stop it!!
4 comments:
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
and FUN!
Fabulous! It is fun to just take pics for the heck of it - even if they are a little bit crazy!
I just can't get over the beautiful details in their eyes that your new camera is getting! I like to take pictures of the inside of all our ears, and mouths and then play guess who! But then, craziness does run in my family!
a
stop it!!! you're making me crazy jealous, and now I'm doubting my lazy attitude towards clutching so tightly to my point-and-shoot-put-in-my-pocket-and-take-everywhere-and-let-the-kids-play-with-it camera. stop it i tell you, stop it!!
love the insane pictures tho...
Post a Comment