Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baseball

Last night was Ryan's first official league game for Baseball. He has a great coach and a great team, but he was losing interest fast - too much practice and not enough playing. But I think all is well in the baseball world after last night. It was a great night for baseball!! And out of the 650 pictures I took last night (no kidding! Hey - I was practicing and using the fast shutter speed, they add up FAST!!!), I had to narrow it down to these few... but there were SOOO many great ones!

All the kids get a chance at coach pitch, but if they dont get a hit, then they pull out the Tee. He hit every time he was up to bat - without using the Tee!


He loves to run...



and I love to capture it on my camera!

And he thinks sliding is great - he did it almost every base!

And of course, he must do what ALL baseball players do... (he is gonna be SO mad at me for this one)


At the end they did a base-race, and this is the team getting revved up for the race.
They are SOOO adorable!

2 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

Go Ryan,go. What fun, and they do look so cute!

Jill said...

I can only imagine what pics you had to go through to pick out just these few awesome shots!!! Way to go RYAN!!!