I guess you, my readers :), should get used to reading alot about my garden for the next few months. Kids and I are so excited to watch it grow and hopefully get food from it!! We spent a couple of hours out there this afternoon finishing the planting and getting the starts we bought into the ground.

But I think I may have lost control when I made this:


(I can just see my mom rolling her eyes. I am sure none of my family is surprised, I have a history of doing obsessive things like this...)
The blank boxes are for more lettuce to plant in 3 weeks - I want to keep that crop going through the summer. Fresh Lettuce - YUM!

In addition to this grid, there are strawberries in a pot -

Blueberries -

Sunflowers

Lavender

A friend of mine who I was telling about my garden told me that I planted some stuff a little early and that some of it may not come up or survive cause it is still a little cold. Bummer - I thought I was running a bit late! So, now it is left to prayer - please Lord make them grow!
But I think I may have lost control when I made this:
(I can just see my mom rolling her eyes. I am sure none of my family is surprised, I have a history of doing obsessive things like this...)
The blank boxes are for more lettuce to plant in 3 weeks - I want to keep that crop going through the summer. Fresh Lettuce - YUM!
In addition to this grid, there are strawberries in a pot -
Blueberries -
Sunflowers
Lavender
A friend of mine who I was telling about my garden told me that I planted some stuff a little early and that some of it may not come up or survive cause it is still a little cold. Bummer - I thought I was running a bit late! So, now it is left to prayer - please Lord make them grow!

4 comments:
Well, what can I say...?? I did not roll my eyes, but you do seem a bit obsessive, but that's ok. It
never hurts to plan ahead!! Pray for warm weather. Did you get a couple of different kinds of blueberries? Have fun!!
Mom
Reminds me of your menu plans and separate grocery shopping list with columns for each item type:)
Your mom may roll her eyes, but your cousin Eric would be so proud!
Post a Comment