Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Amanda got her hair cut today!

Manda's hair was getting a little straggly - and much to Leroy's disappointment (he would never cut the girl's hair - EVER), I decided it was time to have her hair cut. I had been trimming her bangs, but it was time for some professional help...

Here is the BEFORE...

Oh so long and wavy - and oh so tangle-y.


Here is the process - she didn't even blink at the haircut. They have a TV on the wall and she is sitting in a Barbie Car they have mounted as a barber chair - what more could a 2 year old want? That, and she has seen her brothers and sister get haircuts from our favorite hairdresser Adair for her whole life.

The after...

I really thought that we would be cutting most of the curl off and she would end up with a straight little bob. Not so much. She has some serious wave to her hair and it only got curlier after it got cut!

Oh so cute!!

She also got her cast off today - more pictures on that tomorrow... the pictures didn't come out so good and I cant figure out how to edit them well in Photoshop... argh.

3 comments:

Daniel Slocum said...

I know you'll stick with the editing for awhile. However, if you run out of time I might be able to help.

Jill said...

Oh, sooooo cute!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Pam and Steve said...

TOO cute! Curls are beautiful. But
Erica's curls in Australia still has her beat!
Mom