Well, Manda figured out how to walk in her cast.
I look over on Saturday morning and there she is, walking out of the Living Room. I called the Dr this morning and they said it was fine, just watch out cause she could easily trip.. great. More accident prone-ness!
***************************************************
Manda is talking SOOO well - and she LOVES to sing. This is earlier than any of the others were singing - She loves this little microphone. It is actually Nathan's, so they fight over it constantly. Sounds like a good birthday present idea!
So here is our Manda singing Jesus Loves Me. This is the first time I have gotten her to sing on camera - she had always clammed up before. She gets a little mixed up in the middle - her siblings have taught her two versions so she sings a little of both then gets it straightened out at the end. And look at her proud eyes at the end!

1 comment:
You sure have a wonderful family!!!
a
Post a Comment