Oh, yea!! Praise The Lord! Thanks so much for your kind words on my post, Jenn! We surely have to get together for a picnic. It's nice to know I have someone nearby I can count on in an emergency. I actually lay awake at night planning hypothetical emergencies. Sick, I know. We need to exchange phone numbers!
3 comments:
She looks so much better!
a
Oh, yea!! Praise The Lord! Thanks so much for your kind words on my post, Jenn! We surely have to get together for a picnic. It's nice to know I have someone nearby I can count on in an emergency. I actually lay awake at night planning hypothetical emergencies. Sick, I know. We need to exchange phone numbers!
So glad you are both headed home.
PRAISE GOD for speedy healing! Glad to hear you are headed home again - looking forward to "normal" posts again soon!
Post a Comment