Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Amazingness...

We wanted to get in a visit with my other grandparents while we were in Salem - we just aren't able to go down there as often as we like as our lives have gotten busier and busier. But it is such a blessing to be able get my kids together with their great-grandparents. So many people never knew their great-grandparents - I had a few when I was born, and my Great-Grandpa Jake died when I was 16 and he was 98. But the pictures I have of myself with them cause me great pause as I see the connection from one generation to the next... I want my kids to have the same memories. Whereas I have one picture, my kids will have a multitude... but that is an issue for another post....

These are my dad's parents, married 62 years and going strong!

We always go walking to the pond with fishes and plants to oogle at...

And hold hands,

chat,

learn more about gardening...

just plain be together and make memories!

No comments: