The weather today is BEEEEE-UUUUUU-TEEEEEEEE-FULLLLLLL!
All packed for a road trip... more on that later.
Doing laundry for Ryan's baseball game tomorrow -
Kids back from piano lessons - thanks Grandma Reenie for taking them!!
Gotta water the garden - So much is growing!!
Trying to keeping the house clean -
and trying to catch that hummingbird on camera again!!
But for now, all I have for you are house finches...
(oh and BTW - isn't that the COOLEST birdhouse my dad made for me???)
LOVE IT!

All packed for a road trip... more on that later.Doing laundry for Ryan's baseball game tomorrow -
Kids back from piano lessons - thanks Grandma Reenie for taking them!!Gotta water the garden - So much is growing!!
Trying to keeping the house clean -and trying to catch that hummingbird on camera again!!
But for now, all I have for you are house finches...(oh and BTW - isn't that the COOLEST birdhouse my dad made for me???)
LOVE IT!
1 comment:
Thanks Nif. But I built you a birdFEEDER!! Love ya. See you tomorrow. DAD
Post a Comment