So here is our little Punky - a well suited nickname for her right now. She took a nap this morning and woke up looking and acting so much more like herself and I thought we were on the road home. But we tried giving her some formula - she won't drink juice - and she just deflated. At that same time, her fever went back up to 102 and she started in with the diarrhea. Our Dr Wonderful should be coming in this evening and I think he will have us stay another night just to make sure we are well into the home stretch with this.
She had some great cuddle time with Leroy when he came and didn't want him to go home -

This is my view from our 8th story room -

NO doubt about it, Leroy has the harder job being home with the rest of crew, although they did sleep in for him this morning!

Amanda was so excited to see all of them come traipsing in here today - and there is plenty of entertainment here in the peds unit.

I will post an update in the morning. Unless something changes, I expect to be here through lunchtime tomorrow.
2 comments:
OH JENN! Thoughts and prayers are with you and Amanda! I hope she gets the all clear to go home soon!
Great pics! We are praying that you
can come home today! Get well Mandy!!! Love you, Grandma Pam
Post a Comment