Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's still all about Amanda...

This little girl is determined to take over my blog!!!


It isn't over. She is still sick. I am determined to stay home, but that may not be possible. It is moment to moment here - we'll see how the day goes.

There has been WAY too much TV watching in my house this week... Oh well.


4 comments:

Jill said...

Sometimes, that is just what it takes... AND IT IS OK!!!

LilPrecious said...

Lots of TV happening in this house as well. James was up vomiting some of the night last night and Jeremy has a gross cough, disgusting poos, and a runny nose! Ah the joy of parenting...

I sure hope Amanda gets well soon and that no one else in the family comes down with it either!

Hang in there - thoughts and prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I have been sick and just am not kicking it, Grandma and Grandpa Lowen send me a get well card and then I am magically better. Maybe Amanda needs a Great Grandparent Lowen get well card!?!
Hang in there! Spring is hard!
a

RizziN Snyder said...

Hi Jenn, I have been praying for Amanda ever since I heard she was sick. I'm glad to hear you are back home. Wow you guys have been through it. I love your new camera! You are Awesome!