Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday

Good morning! Well, it was an uneventful night she slept well. But she woke up still dry heaving poor girl. She had a couple ice chips but went back to sleep. She is still running a fever and being very lethargic; just laying in her bed. She doesnt even want to be held much. She has had a whole liter of IV fluid and barely pu out anything, so I am very glad we are here.

Dr said we would be here all day and most likely another night - I haven't talked to Leroy this morning to break the news. I hope, and please pray, that the other kids do not get it, Or me or Leroy for that matter..

One funny note - after she got her IV and her hand is taped on a board, we were back in the room all snuggled up. She pulls her hand out from the blanket, holds it up in the air and says, "cast." Funny!

WEll, I need a shower, think I will try while she is sleeping... Or maybe just watch a movie...

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, sister. The adventures just keep coming for your family with that little Spunky Monkey! She definately keeps you on your toes! Loves and prayers your way!

Anonymous said...

Sleep cousin, just sleep when she is sleeping!
a